of Mulberry Tea
• Mulberry tea is an important aid to hydration. Adequate hydration is essential for endurance, mood, sleep, and the ability to concentrate. Studies have found that beverages with minerals are more effective than water in hydrating.
• 100 grams of mulberry tea contains 5 times the protein of the same amount of wheat grass and kale.*
• Mulberry is high in enzymes and minerals: Vitamin A, Zinc, Calcium, Iron, and Magnesium*
• Mulberry contains DNJ: 1- deoxinojirimycin which is known to lower blood sugar. Other benefits reported from mulberry tea include weight, blood pressure, and cholesterol control.
• Mulberry is a rich source of antioxidants including polyphenols, which help to promote healthy gut bacteria, potentially suppressing obesity and acting as an anti-inflammatory.
*According to university lab tests of our tea
Disclaimer: The statement made on the site have not been reviewed or approved by the FDA. The information provided on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any illnesses. Results may vary from person to person.